I am so proud to be Canadian. Everyone will have a different perspective of Canada depending on where you live coast to coast. Being so diversified is what makes Canada strong.
Since I live in Ontario, I appreciate the vastness of our nature including the lakes and rivers, our deep forests, and high mountains. For this table setting I used the forests as my inspiration.
In these videos you will learn to:
- To create a theme for a special occasion
- Use items that might be used for other purposes
- Repeat materials on the table for more impact
- Use iconic pieces like a red Muskoka chair and kerosene lanterns
- Make a space feel cozy by adding artwork, rugs, and blankets
- Still make a table festive and still use a plastic tablecloth! Be practical too.
Click Below For Step-by-Step Instructions
Click Below To See How We Put Things Together
This video is from our life webinar series. Other members comments and questions are included.