Back to Course
Create The Ultimate Outdoor Entertaining Experience
Lesson 5 of 12
Country décor is probably the easiest style for outdoor entertaining since it’s so casual and very inspired by nature. All you have to do is look outside and you can see how to put things together.
In this video, you will learn:
- How I used the floral dishes and runner as my inspiration
- There are so many DIY’s simply using mason jars in different ways for flowers, candles, and twinkle lights
- How to add wicker baskets and wicker chair to make it feel country
- That adding some painted antique furniture to your outside space is not only functional but add so much charm (just make sure it’s under some sort of cover). Such a statement!
- How painted chandeliers with solar lights add more colour and function
- How to layer your table setting