Create The Ultimate Outdoor Entertaining Experience
Fond Memories of the Island of Capri
Travel is a wonderful source of inspiration. It doesn’t mean that you are literally trying to duplicate the location. You are merely brining back certain memories and even emotions.
In this video, you will see how I was inspired by the lemons on the Island of Capri off the Amalfi Coast that were grown to produce their Limoncello. Delicious. I loved the fresh salty breeze off the ocean, the colours of the landscape and the feeling of freedom being at the top of the mountain.
Here’s What We Covered…
- My lemon table runner was my jumping off point
- How to create an outside “room”
- How to mix faux with real foliage
- How to layer your table setting
- How to incorporate soft sounds
- DIY painting chargers and napkin rings