This Staging was quickly transformed using 6 simple tips that you can try in your own home.
- Remove heavy valances and drapes, In this case the neighbours were were RIGHT beside them, so we kept the shears for privacy.
- Painting out the dark wood built-in china cabinet white not only brightened the room, but it is also more versatile for any other wood in the room.
- Fewer but larger accessories give a lot of impact. Have something with drama for all the other times when you’re not actually sitting at the table makes the room inviting.
- Adding metal artwork is a great way to fill wall space without competing with other large artwork.
- Adding a runner to a glass table helps define the space and it’s more modern than a table cloth.
- Ideally, I would have liked to replace the light fixture but the homeowner loved it so it was not changed.